Words of Wisdom
1. Use of knowledge is power.
2. The most dangerous weapon is a focused mind.
3. There is no problem that can withstand the bombardment of sustained thinking.
4. We become what we think about.
5. Do or Do not! There is no try.
6. Just Do it!
7. Do it now! Today will be yesterday tomorrow.
8. Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right.
9. Attitude out does Aptitude.
10. Great souls have always experienced violent opposition from mediocre minds.
11. Those who prescribe the diameter of your knowledge also control the circumference of your activities.
12. African Proverb – Only when Lions have historians will the hunters cease being heroes.
13. Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate but powerful beyond measure.
14. Our words may hide our thoughts but our actions reveal them.
15. Watch your “Thoughts,” they become actions;
Watch your “Actions,” they become habits;
Watch your “Habits,” they become character;
Watch your “Character”, for it becomes your “Destiny”
Leave A Comment