Love’s Chronicles – Entry #60: I am the Silver Lining.
I can’t sleep.
I’m lying here thinking about how huge this change has been in my life. Huge! If I were writing a book this wouldn’t be a chapter thats ended but a volume…and this is the end of Volume II. So on to Volume III and the closing of my 33rd year. What have I learned? Wow, where do I begin!
- Its OK to follow my heart. In times of doubt, my mind may lead me to believe I am foolish or stupid for not thinking clearly but in those times where the heart leads the way is when I am using more than logic. I am using sight beyond sight. I am using my Goddess gift of intuition.
- I am much stronger than I give myself credit for.
- Accept the best from myself and others.
- The value of a dollar. It may not be much on an economic level but I’ve gained a survivor’s instinct. Give me 20 bucks and I can give you at least a weeks worth of food and supplies.
- I create my life.
- I deserve to have everything I could ever want and desire. Its all mines I just have to reach out and take it.
- Sex is beautiful.
- My butterflies are there for me when I need them and I for them.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- Sharing myself is the way I heal myself.
- I really do Love my family…I truly believe they are the best this world has to offer.
- God speaks to us in whichever way we listen best.
- Love is everything I am.
- and I am the silver lining to every cloud.
From here on out I am accepting nothing less than a heart song with every experience I have, even during sadness. I will no longer cry tears of pain but tears of joy because what awaits me after the last tear falls is a new opportunity. An opportunity to learn that what I perceive as a mistake is only a gift I have been given that I have not yet asked for. The mystery and the fun will come when I discover that gift as I continue along my journey. My tears keep me going and my smile lights the way.
I celebrate you Asherah Amyas…you’ve come a long way baby! Namaste.
Categories: Aha Moments, Love's Chronicles
Leave A Comment