It is Always Darkest Before the Dawn
What I know for sure?
- Heartache and pain don’t last always
- If someone wants out of your life, you have to let them go, so make room for someone who wants to be there.
- It’s all Love, even the craziest and most painful situations are necessary for your growth. Consider your tears as replenishing and filled with life as an April Shower.
- When it’s true, it sticks everything else will last only a season.
- You may not feel like it now but you will be ok.
Categories: A Day in the Life, Tank, The PhoenixTags: faith, heartbreak, hope, Malignant Narcissism, renewal, Toxic Empathy
Leave A Comment